The ANI-705XBD HDMI over CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver set can send uncompressed
video/audio and IP data over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable up to ~328 ft/100M.
It has the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232 pass-through and
2-way IR control and a LAN connection. Additionally, it has bi-directional Power
over Cable (PoC) functionality that allows for greater flexibility in installations.
This product has a 3 year warranty.
- HDMI with 3D format and 4K2K resolution support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports CEC bypass function
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video/audio and data over a single
CAT5e/6 cable up to ~328 ft / 100M
- Supports uncompressed video up to 4K2K resolution (3840x2160@30Hz or 4096x2160@24Hz)
- Supports pass-through of high-definition audio formats: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby
TrueHD and DTS-HD Mater Audio
- HDBaseT™ Convergence: Uncompressed high-definition video and audio, LAN,
Bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) and IR/ RS-232 Control pass-through
- Installation friendly
1. This system was tested with CAT6/23AWG cables;
results may vary with cables of a different specifications.
2. The PoC function
is designed for powering compatible receiver units only—non-PoC receivers will need
their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
For playback of 4K2K HDMI source signals, a 4K2K capable display and High Speed
HDMI cables are required.
- Input Ports: (1) HDMI, (1) LAN, (1) IR Extender, (1) RS-232
- Output Ports: (1) CAT5e/6/7, (1) IR Blaster
- ESD Protection: Human Body Model:
- ±8 kV (air-gap discharge)
- ±6 kV (contact discharge)
- Video Bandwidth: 300MHz/9Gbps
- Ethernet Speed: 100Mbps
- HDMI Cable Distances: Up to 32 ft / 10M
- CAT6 Cable Distances: Up to 328 ft / 100M
- HDMI Resolutions: 480i~1080p@50/60Hz, 1080p@24Hz, 4K2K
(3840x2160@30Hz / 4096x2160@24Hz) & VGA~WUXGA
- IR Frequency: 30~50KHz
- Power Supply: 24V/1.25 A DC (US/EU Standards, CE/FCC UL
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4 x 4.5 x 1 in (120x113x25mm)
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Silkscreen Color: Silver
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F~104˚F (0˚C~40˚C)
- Storage Temperature: −4˚F~140˚F (−20˚C~60˚C)
- Weight: 9 oz / 2252 g
- Power Consumption: 3W
- ANI-705XBDT HDMI over CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter
- IR Blaster (included with Transmitter module only*)
- 24V/1.25 A DC Power Adaptor
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -