All sales final. No refunds. No returns.
Has a small scratch on the lid.
The ANI-4K-VW 1x4 UHD TV Wall allows a HDMI 4K2K input source to be freely arranged on (4) displays (TVs or monitors) with a bezel correction function. The friendly control application for the TV Wall system has never been easier. This application leads the user through single or total device control. The device supports video output timings up to WUXGA@60RB and 1080p@60Hz, audio formats up to 7.1CH LPCM at 192KHz sampling rate based on the input source EDID. All the operation and control can be done through Telnet and RS-232. This product has a 30 day warranty.
- HDMI with 4K2K supported, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Output source signal to (4) displays as a full image with adjustable Bezel correction
- Supports Input PC resolutions from VGA~WUXGA and HDTV from 480i~1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30Hz
- Supports different input and output resolutions selectable from the TV wall application
- Supports AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports RS-232 and Telnet controls
- Video Bandwidth: 300MHz/9Gbps
- Input Ports: (1) HDMI (Female type), (1) Control (RJ45), (1) RS-232 (D-sub 9-pin), (1) USB (Service only)
- Output Ports: (4) HDMI (Female type)
- HDMI Cable Distance: 8bit 1080p ~32 ft / 10M, 4K2K ~16 ft / 5M
- IR Frequency: 30~50KHz
- Baud Rate: 115200bps
- Color Depth: 1080p@36/30/24bit / 4K-3G@24bit
- ESD Protection: Human Body Model:
- ± 8kV (air-gap discharge)
- ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Power Supply: 12V 3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17 x 10.5 x 1.75 in
- Weight: 6.4 lb (Unit only) / 9.7 lb (Net)
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Silkscreen Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C~40˚C / 32˚F~104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -20˚C~60˚C / -4˚F~140˚F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 12.98W
- ANI-4K-VW 1x4 HDMI 4K UHD TV Wall Splitter
- Power Supply: DC12V, 3A, (Worldwide Universal 100~230VAC, AC50/60Hz)
- Power Supply Adaptors: Type A, Type C, Type G, Type I
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.