All sales final. No refunds. No returns.
The HD-88L is professional 8x8 matrix routing switch. Supporting eight (8) HDMI Inputs. Output supported (8) HDMI and (1) Preview output (same as Output #01). The HD-88L is based on the HDMI standard and supports full resolution HDMI Video with embedded EDID. With a signal bandwidth of 340Mhz, there is no signal degradation. High Defi nition Digital signals can be selected and distributed from any (8) Inputs to any (8) Outputs in any combination. The Switcher is certified as being fully CEC and HDCP 2.0 compliant, full HD HDMI V1.4a 3D formats, data rates up to 6.75 Gbps. Supports UXGA/WUXGA/DVI 1920x1200 resolution to any HD displays. The Switcher is certified as being fully HDMI and HDCP compliant, with RoHS, CE, FCC certification. Support high resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projector or audio receivers. The EDID management can be selected between eight (8) different modes. Control is provided via Front panel push buttons, IR remote, RS-232 or TCP/IP (not a web-browser). An RS-232 Windows GUI interface is provided for matrix routing control (Windows only). This product has a 30 day warranty.
- 8x HDMI digital source devices matrix switched to 8x HDMI devices.
- HDMI digital video w/embedded audio, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 2.0 compliant
- Seven (7) function key control and worldwide (8) EDID modes for HDTV resolutions.
- Link speeds of up to 6.75 Gbps (link clock rate of 340Mb Hz), Support HDMI 1.4a 3D formats.
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma HD display, HDTV and audio receivers/amplifiers.
- Digital Video TMDS formats Resolution up to 1080p-60 with Deep color 36-bit.
- Digital Audio Support : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Various User Interface control:
- Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port
- Windows based GUI control via TCP/IP port (not a web-browser)
- Front Panel push button
- IR wireless remote control
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Supports world wide control functions: ALL/OFF/RECALL/ENTER/MEMORY/EDID/LOCK
- Supports EDID modes:
- Embedded EDID modes: FSS/H24-3D/H24-3D-M/H36-3D/H36-3D-M/DVI-D 1280x1024-60Hz/ DVI-D 1920x1200-60Hz
- External modes: Learning mode
- Automatic scanning input status via LED shown on front panel.
- Preview output port (Mirrors output #1)
- IR Remote and IR Extender with distance up to ~ 928 feet (300M) Maximum
- EDID configuration via Internal modes.
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) switch all open or OFF
- Type of HDMI Switcher: 8x HDMI inputs To 8x HDMI Outputs Matrix Switcher
- HDMI Support: HD 1080p-@60Hz, H36-bit Deep color, 3D (1.4a) formats
- HDCP / CEC Support: HDCP 2.0 Compliant, CEC Compliant.
- Video Bandwidth: Double Data Rates: 340Mhz, Total 6.75Gbps bandwidth
- Digital Video Support: Full HD resolution : 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- Digital Audio Support: Multi Audio Formats 5.1 / 7.1, MAT(MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
- 1x IR Remote Controller (remote switcher)
- 1x Select & Function buttons on front panel
- 1x IR External port (switch control)
- 1x RS-232 series interface (switch control)
- 1x Ethernet series interface (switch control)
- Preview Output: Supports 1x preview output port mirrors Output-#1
- Source Status: Automatically Scan Sources Inputs via LED
- Function Control Key: ALL / OFF / RECALL / ENTER / MEMORY / LOCK / EDID
- Infrared Frequency: 38 Khz
- IR External Distance: ~928 feet / 300 meters maximum
- HDMI I/O Connector: HDMI Type A - SMD 19pin Female Type
- Temperature: 32°F - 100°F Operation (0°C - 38°C)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19 x 9.85 x 1.75 in (482mm x 250mm x 44mm)
- Rack Mount: Rack Mount 1RU High 19 in Rack Mount (with rack mount)
- Power Supply: DC12V / 5A, Universal world wide Type 50/60Hz, 100~240 VAC
- Power Consumption: 3880 mA Maximum
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS (2002/95/EC)
- Product Weight: 4.2 lbs / 2.50 Kgs
- HD-88L Main console unit
- Operating Instructions
- RS-232 V2.0 Protocol Instructions
- Ethernet V2.0 Protocol Instructions
- Master wireless IR Remote Control (SW-HD88L)
- 19 inch Ear mount bracket (Part # 1U-440L)
- SB-100 IR Extender distance ~984 feet (300M) Receiver set.
- SB-100C IR Extender distance 6ft(2M) Receiver Cable.
- CD Contents: This manual, Windows GUI, ISP V1.0 Windows driver
- RS-232 Cable 6 feet (2M)
- ISO Screws
- Worldwide Universal Power Supply: DC12V, 5A, Input:(100~240 VAC, AC 50/60Hz)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.