All sales final. No refunds. No returns.
This Matrix switch is a high-performance matrix switcher designed for video and audio signal routing. It supports unbalanced audio and Composite video (BNC).
16 x 16
The excellent quality of this series of matrix switchers comes from using the industries best performing IC chips and we design each switcher to ensure the highest signal quality. The Composite video switcher has a signal bandwidth of 100MHz (-3dB), supporting a variety of standard video signals but also able to meet the bandwidth requirements of true HDTV.
This series of matrix switcher provides users with a user friendly GUI that supports all versions of Windows OS. This series of switches has a monochrome dot-matrix LCD display, with control via the front panel push buttons or via RS-232 communication interface. The matrix switch can store up to 30 user presets. This product has a 30 day warranty.
- Professional matrix chip with 100MHz (-3dB) bandwidth when fully loaded
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Control via front panel push buttons or RS-232 or IR Remote
- Audio follows Video or Audio Break-away
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Stores 30 preset matrixes
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch, etc.
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch wide chassis
- Matrix Switcher
- IR Remote
- RS-232 Cable
- North American AC Power Cable
- Phoenix Audio connector (Models with Audio Only)
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.