This unit only, does not ship in a retail box.
All sales final. No refunds. No returns.
The ANI-42HPIP 4x2 Multiviewer is a high performance HDMI switch with integrated scaling and multi-windowing technology. It is an ideal solution for monitoring or displaying multiple sources simultaneously for use in control rooms, conference rooms or classrooms. Video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and LPCM audio up to 7.1 channels at 192KHz are supported on both input and output and this unit is fully compatible with the HDCP 1.x and 2.2 standards.
Any of (4) different HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including quad view and PiP with the output being sent to (2) mirrored HDMI outputs (4K@50/60Hz output supports quad view and full screen only). Management of input/window routing, position and sizing can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls as well as by WebGUI, RS-232, Telnet and IR remote control options. This product has a 3 year warranty.
- HDMI inputs and outputs with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compatible with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8bit)
- (4) HDMI inputs and (2) mirrored HDMI outputs
- Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when output resolution is less than 4K (not supported in multi-window mode). For seamless switching when output resolution is 4K, see ANI-42HPIPX
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), side by side, 3+1 quad view, and 2x2 quad view display options with independent audio source selection
Note: 4K@50/60Hz output supports 2x2 Quad View only and is limited to 1080p/4K sources.
- Supports the ability to store a multi-window arrangement as a preset that can be recalled later
- Each window can have a border with a selectable color
- Uploadable and freely positioned graphic logo support
Note: The logo and border features are not available when the output is set to 4K@50/60Hz.
- Supports easy adjustment of window size, position and settings in the PiP windowing mode via the WebGUI
- Matrix mode supports input and output resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with a single shared audio source (Outputs are mirrored at higher resolutions)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232 and IR remote
- HDMI Bandwidth: 600MHz/18Gbps
- Input Ports: (4) HDMI
- Output Ports: (2) HDMI / (1) Balanced Stereo (5-pin Terminal Block)
- Control Interfaces:
- RS-232 (5-pin Terminal Block)
- IP Control (RJ-45)
- Power Supply: 12V/3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- ESD Protection: Human Body Model:
- ±12kV (Air Discharge)
- ±8kV (Contact Discharge)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.2 x 1.7 x 10.6 in (438x44x268mm) [Case Only] / 17.2 x 1.9 x 10.9 in (438x49x276mm) [All Inclusive]
- Weight: 7.5 lb / 3,400g
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Silkscreen Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C - 40˚C/32˚F - 104˚F
- Storage Temperature: -20˚C - 60˚C/-4˚F - 140˚F
- Relative Humidity: 20 - 90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 27.5W
- ANI-42HPIP 4x2 HDMI Multiviewer
- 12V/3A DC Power Adapter
- (2) 5-pin Terminal Block
- Remote Control (ANI-180)
- Rackmount Ears (Set of 2)
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.