All Sals Final
This Matrix switch is a high-performance matrix switcher designed for video and audio signal routing. It supports 8x16 RGBHV (Component) and 8x16 unbalanced audio
The excellent quality of this series of matrix switchers comes from using the industries best performing IC chips and we design each switcher to ensure the highest signal quality. The RGBHV switcher has a signal bandwidth of 350MHz (-3dB) to support resolutions up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and a 1280x1024 120Hz refresh rate, meeting the strict requirements of a variety of high quality sources and displays.
This series of matrix switcher provides users with a user friendly GUI that supports all versions of Windows OS. This series of switches has a monochrome dot-matrix LCD display, with control via the front panel push buttons or via RS-232 communication interface. The matrix switch can store up to 30 user presets.
- Professional matrix chip with 350MHz (-3dB) bandwidth when fully loaded
- Supports HDTV up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024, 120Hz refresh rate
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Remote control via front panel push buttons or RS-232
- Audio follow Video or Audio Break-away
- Can be used for RGB, RGBHV, YPBPR
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Store 30 preset matrixes
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch, etc.
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch chassis
- Aluminum chassis to ensure better EMC
- Matrix Switcher
- IR Remote
- RS-232 Cable
- North American AC Power Cable
- Phoenix Audio connector (Models with Audio Only)
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.