FedEx Ground is the FedEx answer for reliable, cost-effective delivery of your
ground packages - with the consistent handling and professional attention you expect
from FedEx. FedEx Ground delivers packages to 100% of businesses addresses in the
US, Canada and Puerto Rico, and to every residential address in the US with FedEx
Home Delivery service. We commit to delivery in one to five business days within
the 48 states, depending on the distance from origin to destination. Packages to
Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico arrive in three to seven business days.
We use USPS for all international shipments; include AFO, APO, PO Box, Hawaii,
Alaska, and non continental US. We use Priority Mail which includes a tracking number
Recipients of orders in countries other than the United States are solely responsible
for and are required to pay any and all duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees beyond
the shipping charges. These rates vary by country and merchandise value.
What is Blind Shipping?
- All returns must reference an RMA number; packages returned without an RMA
number may be refused or lost.
- Shipping is not refundable. If Free Shipping was received, actual shipping
amount will be deducted from the return.
- In order to obtain a full refund (less shipping charges), returns must be
requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from all A-NeuVideoauthorized
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days of purchase
date are subject to a 12.5% restocking fee.
- A-NeuVideoreserves the right to inspect the products for returned condition
and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for excessive damage or wear of
- All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products.
Any missing components will have their cost individually deducted from the original
- All products need to be packaged in a shipping box, not just in the retail
box. Otherwise a $25 fee will be assessed
Rack mount brackets must be removed before shipping.
- No returns for credit are allowed after 60 days of purchase date.
- Custom orders are never refundable.
- REFUSED SHIPMENTS: The quickest way for us to be able to handle a return
for you is for you to accept delivery and then contact us about sending the
item back. If you refuse shipment, your shipping will still not be refunded;
it will only delay your credit for your purchase. On all shipments to customers,
we incur shipping and handling costs.
- If through no fault of A-NeuVideothe shipment is refused, we will charge
your account for any shipping and handling fees to recover the expenses we incurred.
We also reserve the right to impose a 20% restocking fee for an unauthorized
- Customer responsible for return freight charges. For cross-shipment
items, we are only responsible for ground shipping charges. Any other
shipping service is at the cost of the customer
Advanced shipments may require a Credit Card authorization. When your
original item is safely returned to us, the authorization will be removed.
An RMA is required for any return.
Click here for the online RMA form.